One of the biggest events of the year is just four sleeps away! How excited are you?
For many of us today is the last day of work (and apparently the end of the world, but it’s lunch time already and we’re all still here, so I’m going to stay positive….) – however, 2013 will be a busy one for thousands of businesses looking to connect with customers, make an impact and boost sales.
Events can be a very effective way of doing that, whether you’re hosting a conference, launching a new product, or sponsoring an industry exhibition. This Definitive Guide to Event Marketing from Marketo is a must-read for any business thinking of using events as part of their marketing strategy in 2013.
In it, you’ll learn:
- The top 4 reasons to include events as part of your marketing strategy
- Key strategies to promote your event through email, social, and PR
- How to run a flawless webinar or virtual event
- How to rock out a huge conference or tradeshow step-by-step
- Effective follow-up techniques that convert your attendees, and “no shows”
- The ins and outs of calculating event ROI
(Thank you to Marketo for another fab resource)
Only three days to go so check back tomorrow for another Advent Calendar treat – maybe see you then.