Failure to plan is a plan to fail. With years of experience working with small businesses just like yours, we can help identify new opportunities to increase revenue, expand your market and bring more sales and bookings.
Tailored to your business
An effective digital strategy is the blueprint your business needs to move forward.
With years of experience understanding the digital landscape, from researching competitors to translating your website analytics, we can provide an action plan based on hard data.
Let’s take the guesswork out of your online activity; find out what’s working and do more of it.
1. Stage 1 – Review & Research
The first step in an effective digital strategy is to get to know your business so I work closely with you, asking important questions that draw out valuable information for a solid foundation.
- What are your business goals?
- What is bringing you website traffic and bookings?
- Who are your customers?
- How do they find you online?
- What do they love about staying with you?
2. Stage 2 – Implement Strategy
Once we understand where you want to be and what’s happening in your business right now, we will develop a clear strategy to move you forward. This may include:
- Optimising your website for strong keywords
- Creating landing pages on your website that generate leads and enquiries
- Setting up your paid ads on Google or social media
- Checking your Google Analytics and other web tools are working hard for your brand
- Don’t worry – we will handle everything
3. Stage 3 – Monitor & Improve
Now the work is underway, it’s time to keep a close eye on the data that matters.
- Click through rate
- Conversion rate
- Time on site
- Bounce rates
- Open and click through rates
- Cross channel integration
- Budget management
BOOK A CALL
We can advise on the best package for your business in your initial 30 minute consultation.
To get started, simply select a day and time that suits you.
Your appointment will be confirmed via email and I’ll give you a call at the relevant time for an informal discussion.
No need to prepare anything; I will ask a few questions about you, your business, and what you are looking to achieve in the coming months.
What will happen next?
After our conversation I will put together a summary of what we discussed and send it across with a few ways we could work together to achieve those goals.
No pressure, no obligation.
And if you’d like to find out more about the proposal, we’ll go from there.
Hope to speak soon.