We’ve tried to answer all the biggest digital marketing services FAQs but if we’ve missed anything please do get in touch.
We have over 20 years experience in all aspects of marketing. We specialise in digital marketing, which is all the things that help your business get found online. This includes social media management, search engine optimisation, content marketing, email marketing, digital strategy and pay-per-click ads.
Social media changed the world of marketing when Facebook burst onto the scenes in the early 2000s. It’s now an integral part of our lives, with billions of people logging on and checking their feeds daily. Social media marketing helps businesses grow by having a clear plan, focused activity and measurable tactics that continue to add value.
There are several reasons why a business might choose to outsource their digital marketing:
– social media management can be time consuming. Outsourcing it can free up time within the business, allowing you to focus on other aspects
– hiring a member of staff to focus on your digital marketing can be an expensive overhead compared with outsourcing
– our experts keep up to date with the latest trends ensuring your presence is constantly optimised
We work closely with you to ensure we understand everything about your business and how you want to appear online. This is achieved through:
– a brand audit – this may involve analysing previous social media posts, marketing materials and web copy
– a discussion – this will include asking questions about your goals for using social media, your company values and your target audience
– a social media strategy tailored to you – this will include a content calendar, key themes and tactics to engage your target audience
We can create all of your videos, social media posts, website content and email newsletters inhouse, using our experienced team of experts. You may be asked to provide photos, logos, etc to feature or we can arrange to have photos taken if you’d prefer. Your requirements will be discussed in more detail in our first call.
It’s up to you. You can be involved at every step; this may involve overseeing content creation, email marketing and changes to your website. You may prefer that we handle everything, but we will only do this once we have discussed the strategy and tactics in detail.
Most digital marketing services prefer not to include pricing, but we believe in transparency so have included details of our services with various costing options. Wee have tried to keep it simple, ensuring you know exactly what you’re getting. The fine detail will be clarified once you agree a package and are ready for us to start work. Packages start at £750 to £3400 per month.
We recommend booking a 30-minute call so we can find out all about your business, the biggest challenges and where you want improvements. After this chat, we will put together a few options for your consideration.
Hopefully we’ve answered the biggest digital marketing services FAQs, but questions are the root of all answers…
Ask a question any time – pick up the phone and give me a call to discuss your biggest marketing obstacles. No obligation.