I help businesses like yours take advantage of the worldwide audience to grow your business.
When people ask me what I do, I tell them:
I help tourism businesses get more bookings online
I’m Lucy Thornton and one of my favourite things (other than building Lego stuff with my son) is playing around online with social networks and websites.
Who am I?
- I’ve worked in marketing for 16 years (woah that went fast), specialising in education marketing from 2001 before taking a leap to work for myself, focusing on online marketing
- My time in education marketing showed me what businesses really want when they invest in training, and that’s results so that is the focus of all my online courses and classes
- Since being a freelance digital marketer I’ve worked with hundreds of tourism businesses including holiday cottages, hotels and holiday parks to deliver bookings and increased visibility online
- I regularly serve an online audience of email subscribers and social media followers of over 3,000
- I run large Facebook pages for national holiday companies
When I’m not developing my next online course or working with tourism businesses on their online marketing I’m out in my walking boots, exploring the Cornish coastline with my husband and son. We like to pretend we’re on holiday, stopping off at little cafes for ice-creams (even in the rain) along the way. All in the name of marketing research obviously….
If you want to know more….
- Disney films always cheer me up (my faves are Tarzan and Brother Bear)
- I run like Phoebe in Friends (even though I try super hard to look like Rachel)
- I hate dusting
- I go through phases of healthy living but am soon back on the lattes and flapjacks
- I’m scared of theme park rides but went on Big Thunder Mountain at Disneyland Paris five times in a row and loved it
Are you ready for more web visitors, more raving fans on social media, and more bookings?
Head over here and grab my FREE ebook giving you 31 Facebook Post Templates you can use right away on your own Facebook page – never again will you have to stare blankly at your screen trying to think of something to post.