Market research forms the foundation of any marketing strategy. It can reveal the perceptions, connections and beliefs that you never knew existed around your business or your products.
Perfect Balance Marketing specialises in conducting primary research using qualitative and quantitative techniques, to help you understand:
- why your target audience buy your product
- what they think of your brand
- how they look for information when buying what you sell
- what factors they consider when buying your product
- who they listen to when making their decision to buy
- all about your key competitors
This unique insight provides you with the data to develop a marketing strategy that removes customer barriers to purchase, talks your audience’s language, helps you sell more of your most profitable products and services, and ensures you’re delivering exactly what your customers value.
We work with you to develop the right project, whether that involves postal questionnaires, telephone interviews, focus groups or one to one interviews.
Our research service includes:
- Design of your questionnaire or discussion guide
- Sourcing a representative sample of respondents
- Conducting interviews with participants
- Analysing results
- Presenting findings and recommendations for you to action
Market research provides quality insights that enable you to customise all your communications for maximum impact. Prices start at around £1,000.