Companies that blog get 55% more web visitors, blogging costs less than traditional marketing and builds loyalty with readers. See how our blog management and copywriting services could help your business.
- More than half of all internet users read blogs at least monthly
- companies that blog get 55% more website visitors
- inbound marketing (such as blogging, facebook, etc.) costs 62% less per lead than traditional outbound marketing
- 57% of business have acquired a customer through their company blog
Some of the most successful blogs are business blogs – and that’s because having a blog has emerged as one of the best marketing tools on the web.
What will a blog do for me?
People like to buy products and services from people they know – by having a blog you have somewhere to talk to your customers, find out what they worry about, and answer their questions in a relaxed and informal way.
Having a business blog also enables you to receive instant feedback on your products and services.
Remember, your readers are your best resource – they can give you the information you need to give them exactly what they want so you can respond better to your market.
What can Perfect Balance Marketing do for me?
Perfect Balance Marketing can provide full blog writing and blog management services to take blogging off your to-do list. We’ll do everything for you, including:
- Designing your blog to seamlessly tie in with your brand identity
- Ongoing promotion of your blog through social media and link-building
- Implementing a simple content management system that you can use to upload your own posts
- Integrating a blog with your current site
- Writing relevant content that not only appeals to your customers, but search engines too
- Social bookmarking to increase your traffic, improve your brand’s visibility and your rankings in the search engines
We’ll take care of any aspect of blogging for you, leaving you more time to do what you do best: run your business.
You’ll be surprised how cost effective it is to have your blog written and published by Perfect Balance Marketing.
There is a choice of packages available for your business, whatever size or sector.
* Okay, maybe not that quick – but if you’re ready to enjoy the benefits from social media today, I’m ready to help you get there. Promise.